Career Center

Job Seekers, Welcome to NJCAA Career Center
Search Filters
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 265 Jobs
Save Agent
Loading... Please wait.
Pennsylvania State University

University Park, Pennsylvania

San Diego State University Logo
San Diego State University

San Diego, California

Saint Peter's University

Jersey City, New Jersey

Stanford Athletics Logo
Stanford Athletics

Stanford, California

University of North Dakota Athletics Logo
University of North Dakota Athletics

Grand Forks, North Dakota

Utah State University Logo
Utah State University

Logan, Utah

Brown University Logo
Brown University

Providence, Rhode Island

Conference Carolinas Logo
Conference Carolinas

Greenville, South Carolina

Arizona State University Logo
Arizona State University

Tempe, Arizona

University of Minnesota Athletics

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Saint Francis University Logo
Saint Francis University

Loretto, Pennsylvania

Brown University Logo
Brown University

Providence, Rhode Island

Texas State University Logo
Texas State University

San Marcos, Texas

Cleveland State University Department of Athletics Logo
Cleveland State University Department of Athletics

Cleveland, Ohio

Brown University Logo
Brown University

Providence, Rhode Island

West Virginia State University Athletics Logo
West Virginia State University Athletics

Institute, West Virginia

Loyola University Chicago Logo
Loyola University Chicago

Chicago, Illinois

Ohio University

Athens, Ohio

Temple University Logo
Temple University

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Hilbert College Logo
Hilbert College

Hamburg, New York

Brown University Logo
Brown University

Providence, Rhode Island

University of Virginia Logo
University of Virginia

Charlottesville, Virginia

Drexel University Athletics Logo
Drexel University Athletics

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Loading... Please wait.
Assistant Director of Development
Assistant Director of Development Department: Athletics FLSA Status: Exempt Prepared By: Human Resource Services Purpose of Position: Helps to manage and participates in specific fundraising activities for the UTEP Athletics Department and develops strategies to expand philanthropic and external support for the department resulting in contributions and engagement. Helps develop and propose annual fundraising goals and objectives. It is expected that approximately 80% of work time will be devoted to fundraising activities including: phone calls, sending mail/emails, attending events and conducting personal visits with the remaining 20% devoted to administrative duties. Essential Functions: Helps create and lead a coordinated program of fundraising initiatives that re


This job listing is no longer active.

Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.
Loading. Please wait.
Powered By Naylor Association Solutions


Sports & Athletics Career Network