• Serve as the primary sport contact for the Little Rock soccer and baseball programs and oversee all media obligations, publicity, historical and social media management for those programs.
• Assist with game day operations for other Little Rock home events, including assisting with live stats, ESPN productions and/or other duties as assigned for game days.
• Assist with the production of promotional and marketing graphics for the department as well as production of game programs, record books and other printed materials utilizing Adobe Creative products.
• Travel to selected road contests and conference/postseason tournaments with specified sports.
Video and Content Creator GA
• Produce video content utilized by Little Rock Athletics across a variety of platforms, including social media, coaches shows and ESPN broadcast.
• Assist with Little Rock ESPN+ broadcasts when needed. A working knowledge of basic broadcast terminology/production is preferred.
• Serve as an active member of the Little Rock communications staff, assisting with branding initiatives and the overall theme/focus of department efforts.
• Select travel with various teams for key road trips as well as postseason conference and NCAA tournament events.
• Candidates must be familiar with Adobe Premier Pro. A knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom and other Adobe Creative Cloud software is preferred.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three (3) references via email to Assistant AD for Communications, Rand Champion, at email@example.com. Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher educations before start date
Unconditional acceptance into the Graduate College at the University of Arkansas at Little rock
Enroll in at least nine (9) credit hours per semester in graduate-level coursework
Maintain a GPA of 3.0 throughout all employed semesters
Possess excellent written and communication skills
Possess excellent computer skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Ability to work with diverse populations of faculty, staff, students and community members
Maintain an appropriate degree of confidentiality
Exhibit problem-solving and critical thinking skills
About UA Little Rock
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is located in Little Rock, AR. UA-Little Rock is a Division I NCAA member institution and a member of the SunBelt Conference.