Reporting to the Video Production Manager, the Creative Video Coordinator will work individually and as part of a team to ensure the production of high-quality, compelling videos for Temple Athletics. The Creative Video Coordinator will be responsible for owning the production process from start to finish: conceptualizing, coordinating, writing, shooting, and editing videos for OwlSports.com, Temple Athletics social media accounts, in-venue video boards, and television commercials. This position will produce highlight/interview packages, behind-the-scenes features, student-athlete profiles, social media hype videos, intro videos, and in-game marketing elements. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Associate Degree and at least one (1) year of experience working in sports video production at the collegiate level or in the television or other mass communication mediums. Experience shooting on DSLR/cinema cameras and editing on non-linear editing software; experience in the Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop; experience shooting event-driven videos, feature videos, and producing/directing live broadcasts. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities:
* Demonstrated proficiency as a cinematographer, including technical skill with DSLR and cinema cameras.
* Expertise in managing the full production process and producing high-quality videos, including proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
* Experience in live production setup and operation, including familiarity with Newtek Tricaster.
* Must be able to demonstrate creativity in both shooting and editing, and produce innovative content without direct supervision.
* Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and a commitment to customer service.
* Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
* Strong integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and University rules.
Compliance Statement: In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and. employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact.