The University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), an NCAA DI institution and member of Conference USA, is seeking an Athletic Ticket Operations Associate. This position will be heavily involved in day-to-day operations of the Athletics Ticket Office. Position reports to Associate Athletics Director – Ticketing and the Customer Service Manager.
Duties include the following:
• Assisting in the daily operations of the Athletic Ticket Office
• Assisting with phone and window sales for all ticketed events
• Oversight in all ticketing responsibilities for Olympic Sports
• Assisting the Ticket Manager in preparation and management of all ticketing issues for Football and Men’s Basketball
• Event set-up on software
• Daily balancing of sales and event receipts
• Daily printing and distribution of tickets
• Supervision of student staff
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications include strong organizational and computer skills; experience in the area of customer service; Paciolan Ticketing software a plus (t-Res,t-Fund, eVenue, Pac7 & Access Management).
Position requires working evenings and weekends. This is a temporary internship position. Start date is early spring and compensation will be paid hourly through bi-weekly payroll. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. For consideration, please send a cover letter, resume and phone numbers for 3 references to: Lauren Brown, Customer Service Manager, 1720 2nd Ave S., Birmingham, AL 35294. Email to email@example.com.
UAB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and family-friendly environment in which all faculty and staff can excel and achieve work/life balance irrespective of ethnicity, gender, faith, gender identity and expression as well as sexual orientation. UAB also encourages applications from individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Known for its innovative and interdisciplinary approach to education at both the graduate and undergraduate levels, the University of Alabama at Birmingham is an internationally renowned research university and academic medical center and the state of Alabama’s largest single employer, with an economic impact exceeding $7 billion annually on the state.