The Travel Coordinator is responsible for arranging team travel, business and administrative support to Athletic Department.
- Arranges all components of away travel to include transportation, hotels, meals, training meals and miscellaneous expenses for various teams.
- Responsible for all arrangements necessary for NESCAC and NCAA Championship away contests, which includes last minute travel and hotel arrangements, cash advances for meals, etc.
- Responsible for working with the individual sport assignors for coordinating of officials for all home contests, including NESCAC and NCAA postseason contests.
- Manages student work-study staff in charge of meeting and greeting all visitors to the athletic department and answering all general phone inquiries.
- Manages the Ferris Athletic Center membership database for alumni, squash and affiliate members. Coordinates ID card activation and termination with Access Control. Maintains records for coaching staff regarding CPR/First Aid certifications & special licensing requirements for use of College vans.
- Plans and coordinates annual student-athlete award program and banquet. Manages all award orders for the department.
- Manages office supplies and ordering for department. Provides administrative support for the Director of Athletics.
- Responsible for all employee onboarding and off-boarding communications. Liaises with different areas of the department and the Director of Athletics to accomplish these tasks.
All other duties as assigned by the Assistant A.D. for Business and the Director of Athletics.
High school graduate or equivalent office work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum of two years’ related or administrative experience required. The ideal candidate must have time management skills and the ability to work in an environment that is often fast paced with frequent interruptions.
Trinity College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants with disabilities should request, in advance, any accommodation in order to participate more fully in the application process.
Internal Number: S00589
About Trinity College
Trinity College, located in Hartford CT, is an NCAA Division III, liberal arts and science college which competes in the New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC).