Welcome to the NJCAA Career Center - a member of the Sports & Athletics Career Network. The NJCAA Career Center features job opportunities in intercollegiate athletics throughout the country at all levels - NJCAA, NCAA, NAIA and more. Please note that job opportunities are provided and posted by the specific college/organization in need.
Take the next step in your college-athletics career today by creating an account, reviewing job postings and submitting a resume.
Under the direction of the Associate Athletic Director for Development/Director of the Catamount Club, responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development, implementation, and execution of strategies, policies, goals, and objectives related to fundraising for Western Carolina University Athletics.
- Work as a part of the University Development team to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward of annual fund donors and major gift prospects.
- Director must actively work to grow the Catamount Club annual fund membership and special projects through on and off campus visits.
- Execute marketing and promotional strategies of the Catamount Club.
- Manage direct mail communications with the donor base including solicitations and renewals.
- Assist in the supervision of donor parking priority and donor ticket priority.
- Assist in the coordination of Catamount Club special events including the Catamount Golf Tour, Student Athlete Scholarship Banquet, Catamount Club publications, Team Reunions, and the Catamount Club phon-a-thon.
- Execute all game day fundraising activities including pre game events for Football, Basketball and Baseball.
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the Associate Athletic Director for Development.
-Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required. Candidate must have experience in Fundraising, preferably in Collegiate Athletics. This position involves local and occasional out of state travel. Flexibility, including necessity of frequent night and weekend work, is required.
Additional Salary Information: Commensurate with experience.
WCU is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer committed to increasing the diversity of its faculty, staff, and students and to strengthening sensitivity to diversity throughout the institution (http://www.wcu.edu/28762.asp ). Final candidates for employment will be subject to criminal background checks. Proper documentation of identity and employability are ...required at the time of employment. All new employees are required to provide official transcripts within 30 days of employment.