Welcome to the NJCAA Career Center - a member of the Sports & Athletics Career Network. The NJCAA Career Center features job opportunities in intercollegiate athletics throughout the country at all levels - NJCAA, NCAA, NAIA and more. Please note that job opportunities are provided and posted by the specific college/organization in need.
Take the next step in your college-athletics career today by creating an account, reviewing job postings and submitting a resume.
DESCRIPTION: Supervise and oversee all K-State football branding and social media that informs football recruits, student-athletes, alumni and supporters of the program; create and develop a year-round plan involving new design concepts, graphics and layouts; develop graphics, visual ads and logos for K-State football branding; create graphics that give the K-State Football Program a strong presence in social media for recruits, alumni and fans.
(1) Supervise and oversee all KSA Football Program branding, and social media that informs football recruits, student-athletes, alumni and supporters of the program;
(2) Strategically create and develop a year-round plan involving new design concepts, graphics and layouts to attract top student-athletes to K-State;
(3) Strategically develop graphics, visual ads and logos for all K-State Football Program branding. All branding must be approved by KSA Licensing Director;
(4) Monitor other NCAA Div. I programs for new ideas involving for K-State football program’s Twitter, Instagram and any other social media outlets with emphasis on up-to-date and current events;
(5) Create graphics that give the K-State football program a strong presence in social media for recruits, fans, and alumni;
(6) Present designs and social media to football associate head coach, recruiting coordinator and compliance office for approval;
(7) Strategically create multiple graphic templates for specific football recruits that will be utilized by each position coach;
(8) Create additional designs/social media projects as requested by the Head Football Coach; and
(9) Other duties as assigned.
This job description includes the expectation of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
(3) Experience communicating and presenting graphic design ideas;
(4) Must be able to meet tight deadlines;
(5) Must be up-to-date with the graphics industry and college recruiting; and
(6) Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS:
In order to be considered for this position, please complete the KSU on-line application, AND upload your resume which must include contact information for three professional references AND you must also upload three sport-related graphics samples.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment.
Screening of applications begins immediately and continues until the position is filled or until enough qualified applications have been received to begin screening.
BACKGROUND SCREENING STATEMENT:
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University may procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee. Kansas State University complies with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Additional Salary Information: Salary commensurate with experience.
About KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY / K-STATE ATHLETICS INC
With an unprecedented combination of Championship Athletic Performances and academic accomplishments, K-State Athletics Inc. is accelerating towards its Vision of a Model Intercollegiate Athletics Program, including its top goal of providing a World Class Student-Athlete Experience. In support of K-State's 2025 plan to move the Kansas State University into the ranks of the top 50 public research ...institutions, K-State Athletics has completed $210 million in facility improvements since 2010 benefiting each of K-State's 16 sports and 450 student-athletes, while earning national recognition as one of America's most financially solvent programs.
Manhattan has been recently ranked #19 in "Best Small Cities (under 75,000 population) in the U.S. by NerdWallet.com for Quality of Life, Economic Health, and Affordability, while Livability.com named Manhattan the #1 College Town in America.