| Robert Morris University is accepting applications for the position of Director, Football Operations. Responsibilities include: |
1. Manages the football program, including:
a. Team travel arrangements, including coordination of charter air contracts with University Legal team.
b. Arranges practice times and dates in coordination with Associate Athletic Director for Compliance and Associate Athletic Director for Operations.
c. Manages fundraising activities and special events on behalf of the football program.
d. Develops the itinerary for pre-season football camp, for both returning athletes and incoming freshmen; includes practice schedules, meal arrangements, dormitory assignments, and orientation activities.
e. Participation in recruitment activities of prospective student-athletes, including development of campus visit schedules, lodging arrangements, coordination of campus tours with Enrollment Management.
f. Manages student interns, work-study students, and film crew students.
2. Responsible for managing the Football department budget, including operating budget and fundraising budgets, by running reports, ensuring correct accounts are used and making recommendations to the Head Coach.
3. Oversees the operation of several camps and clinics, including getting counselor certifications, creating schedules, hiring volunteer coaches, etc.
a. Responsible for handling cash in various camp settings for athletes’ meals.
4. Liaison for alumni groups, including coordinating Homecoming activities and arranging for alumni to return to campus to speak with current student-athletes.
5. Responsible for completion of purchase orders, catering arrangements, and other administrative tasks.
6. On occasion may need to drive on behalf of the University.
7. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY: Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and attached resume with references to email@example.com or mail to Robert Morris University, Human Resources Department, 6001 University Blvd., Moon Township, PA 15108. To ensure proper processing, applicants must use the following subject line format: First Name Last Name – Position Reference
Visit our website at www.rmu.edu for additional information about Robert Morris University.
At Robert Morris University, we believe that institutional equity reflects our continued commitment to a community where everyone is both valued and respected. Institutional equity encompasses racial, ethnic, gender and religious diversity, cultural perspectives, national origins, sexual orientation, physical ability, as well as socioeconomic contexts, and educational backgrounds.
We are dedicated to developing a diverse population by fostering an environment where intellectual and social growth, individual perspectives, and all human experiences are valued. We strive to be an inclusive community that celebrates and embraces differences as a means of responding to the cultural and social demands of a global society. Inherent in our inclusion efforts is a strong commitment to intercultural and global education to produce and include citizens who will serve as educational, social, economic and cultural ambassadors to the world. EOE