| Department Overview: |
UNT competes as a member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and C-USA. North Texas' athletic programs are classified as NCAA Division I, the largest and highest division among all colleges and universities. The 46,000 square-foot Athletic Center located off South Bonnie Brae Street is the centerpiece of North Texas athletics. Athletics strives to conduct a competitive athletics program that promotes faculty, staff, student and community affiliation and participation with North Texas Athletics. Also, to provide facilities which attract the highest level of talent and allow student athletes to perform at the highest level in practice and in competition.
The Director of Creative Content supports areas across the entire athletic department. This individual is responsible for creating print and digital promotional materials for athletic teams, and areas within Athletics such as ticket sales and service, event presentation, event management, development and communications. This individual creates inspiring, innovative visuals and will collaborate with the External Relations and Communication teams to set direction on annual creative themes to carry across all departmental and multimedia assets. Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
Ticket Sales Promotional Materials
* Create internal and external web site and social media advertisements to promote season, individual game and group sales for ticketed sports.
* Design hard-copy collateral to supplement group and season sales initiatives. Publications
* Manage all annual department wide publications, working with internal and external entities to compile, update and create fresh editorial content and art.
* Design all departmental brochures, annual reports, and presentations as needed and assigned by the athletic department executive team. Athletic Team Collateral
* Generate season promotional materials for all athletic teams, following a unified concept across the teams and across all items.
* Design season tickets, signage, social media graphics and associated items in alignment with season collateral concept.
* Design camp brochures, recruiting materials, and Digital Asset
* Create all templates, graphics and promotional ads for use on athletics web sites, social media outlets, and electronic correspondence.
* Support the Communications and Digital Strategy staff to create a consistent branded representation across our communication channels.
* Assist with the creation of visual graphics to be used in athletic venues and various media platforms (includes video production when appropriate). Advertisements
* Create ads, including digital, print and outdoor, for external usage that market events and support department branding.
* Produce department recognitions for various special programs as requested. Additional Athletic Department Support
* Design various in-house event logos, brochures, annual reports, and fundraising materials.
* Ensure consistent and appropriate logo usage and branding implementation across the department.
* Oversee department correspondence material branding and production, including managing relationships with vendors.
* Assist departmental staff with needs associated with licensing (creation and approval of submitted logos and approved departmental marks).
* Support event management functions by providing templates for credentials, parking passes, event staff guides.
* Design various event and stadium signage to include concessions, directional, and general event templates
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.